Tago laboratory is forcusing on synthesis of functional materials including solid catalyst
and design of the catalyst based on chemical & catalytic reaction engineering.
We synthesize new materials, by which catalytic reaction processes are
developed for solving the environmental/energy problems.
Tago laboratory's pamphlet is here
- Year 2019
- Our group will participate and make presentations in IZC'19, APCAT8, and APCChE2019.
- 2019 September 25
- 3 new students joined our research group → Go to Members page
- 2019 September 20
- Mr. Supanat completed master's degree → photo
- 2019 August 20
- Ms. Huang finished her 1-year research activity and went back to Taiwan
- 2019 May 20
- We published a new research paper regarding carbon supported metal catalyst. → Go to Achievement
- 2019 April 4
- New members have joined. → Go to Members page
- 2018 December 1
- Mr. Supanat & Ms. Natnicha made presentations in ISChE 31 (International
Symposium on Chemical Engineering) at Chiang Mai.
- 2018 October 30
- We published 2 research articles; one is about carbon supported metal catalyst and the other is about Birdcage type zeolite!! → Go to Achievement
- 2018 September 24
- Members list is updated. → Go to Members page
- 2018 September 3-5
- Prof. Tago and Dr. Fujitsuka attended to "The 3rd Workshop of Taiwan Tech and Tokyo Tech" and made lectures
→ Go to Report page (website link)
- 2018 August 6-9
- Dr. Fujitsuka and Mr. Supanat made poster presentation in TOCAT8-ZMPC2018 conference at Yokohama
- 2018 May 20-23
- Prof. Tago made an oral presentation in ISCRE25 at Florence, Italy.
Title: Synthesis of birdcage-type zeolite encapsulating ultrafine Pt
nanoparticles and its application to dry reforming of methane
Mr. Supanat made a poster presentation at the same conference.
- 2018 April 6
- Achievement is updated. → Go to Achievement page
New members have joined. → Go to Members page