Izumi TANIGUCHI, Dr
Home >> Faculty & Research >> TANIGUCHI,Izumi, D.Eng.
O-okayama Campus, South 4, room 403C
TEL & FAX
Aerosol, Functional Material processing, Lithium Ion Batteries, Fuel Cell
1984 Kanazawa Univ., B.Eng
1986 Tokyo Institute of Technology, M.Eng
1989 Tokyo Institute of Technology, D.Eng.
1989 Research Associate, Dept. Chem. Eng., Tokyo Institute of Technology
1995 Associate Professor, Dept. Chem. Eng., Tokyo Institute of Technology
1999 Associate Professor, International Cooperation Center for Science and Tech., Tokyo Institute of Technology
2000 Associate Professor, Dept. Chem. Eng., Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Synthesis of Nanostractured Electrodes of Lithium Ion Batteries by Spray Pyrolysis and Their
- Synthesis of Fine Ceramics Particles Using a Spray Pyrolysis and Fluidized Bed Hybrid System
- Synthesis and Surface Morphology Control of Ceramics Thin Films Using Electrostatic Spray Deposition
- Morphology Control of Fine Ceramics Powders Using Spray Pyrolysis
- Taniguchi, I., Robert C. van Landschoot , and J. Schoonman; "Electrostatic spray deposition of
Gd0.1Ce0.9O1.95 and La0.9Sr0.1Ga0.8Mg0.2O2.87 thin films", Solid State Ionics, 160, 271-279(2003)
- Taniguchi, I., S. Miyashita, J. Ishida, M. Ihara, C. Yokoyama, "Fabrication of Porous Titanium Dioxide
Thin Films by Electrostatic Spray Deposition and Their Application to Dye-sensitized Solar Cells",
Transaction of the Materials Research Society of Japan, 29,1913-1916(2004)
- Matsuda, K. and I. Taniguchi, "Relationship between the electrochemical and particle properties of
LiMn2O4 prepared by ultrasonic spray pyrolysis", J. Power Sources, 132, 156-160(2004)
- Taniguchi,I., "Powder properties of partially substituted LiMxMn2-xO4(M=Al, Cr, Fe and Co) synthesized by ultrasonic spray pyrolysis", Material Chemistry and Physics, 92,172-179(2005).
- Z. Bakenov and I. Taniguchi, "Electrochemical Performance of Nanostructured LiMxMn2-xO4(M=Co and Al) Powders at High Charge-Discharge Operations", Solid State Ionics, 176, 1027-1034(2005).