Shinsuke MORI, Dr
Home >> Faculty & Research >> MORI,Shinsuke, D.Eng.
O-okayama Campus, South 1, room 407
TEL & FAX
Plasma chemistry, Plasma CVD, Nanomaterial synthesis
1996 Tokyo Institute of Technology, B.Eng
1998 Tokyo Institute of Technology, M.Eng
2002 Tokyo Institute of Technology, D.Eng
2002- Research Associate, Dept. of Chem. Eng. , Tokyo Inst. of Tech.
2007- Assistant Professor, Dept. of Chem. Eng. , Tokyo Inst. of Tech.
2011- Associate Professor, Dept. of Chem. Eng. , Tokyo Inst. of Tech.
Current Research Topics
- Area-selective low-temperature synthesis of carbon nanofibers by PECVD
- Rapid growth of carbon nanowalls and fabrication of functional electrode by PECVD
- Synthesis of organic matter from carbon dioxide by plasma processing
- Isotope separation using vibrationally excited molecules
- Shinsuke Mori, Takanori Ueno, Masaaki Suzuki, "Synthesis of carbon nanowalls by plasma-enhanced chemical vapor deposition in a CO/H2
microwave discharge system", Diamond and Related Materials 20, 1129-1132 (2011).
- Nga Thi Anh Nguyen, Masashi Ichikawa, Shinsuke Mori, Masaaki Suzuki, "Nitrogen Isotope Separation by Plasma Chemical Reaction in N2-O2 DC
Glow Discharge", Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan,44, pp. 572-576 (2011).
- Yukitaka Kato, Toru Obara, Ichiro Yamanaka, Shinsuke Mori, Arnoldus Lambertus Dipu, Junichi Ryu, Yutaka Ujisawa, Masaaki Suzuki,
"Performance analysis of active carbon recycling energy system", Progress in Nuclear Energy 53, pp. 1017-1021 (2011).
- Thu Hoai Nguyen, Shinsuke Mori, Masaaki Suzuki,"Hydrogen Separation from Products of Methane Reforming Reaction Carried Out in a Plasma
Membrane Reactor at Low Temperature and Atmospheric Pressure", Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan,43, pp. 76-81 (2010).
- Shinsuke Mori, Masaaki Suzuki,gThe Role of C2 in Low Temperature Growth of Carbon Nanofibers", Journal of Chemical Engineering of Japan, 42,
pp. s249-s254 (2009).
- Thu Hoai Nguyen, Shinsuke Mori, Masaaki Suzuki,"Hydrogen Permeance and the Effect of H2O and CO on Permeability of Pd0.75Ag0.25 Membranes
under Gas-Driven Permeation and Plasma-Driven Permeation", Chemical Engineering Journal, 155[1-2], pp. 55-61 (2009).
- S. Mori, M. Suzuki, "Catalyst-Free Low-Temperature Growth of Carbon Nanofibers by Microwave Plasma-Enhanced CVD", Thin Solid Films, 517, pp.
- S. Mori, M. Suzuki, "Characterization of carbon nanofibers synthesized by microwave plasma-enhanced CVD at low-temperature in a CO/Ar/O2
system", Diamond and Related Materials 18, 678-681 (2009).
- Dung Thi Tran, Shinsuke Mori, Daisuke Tsuboi, Masaaki Suzuki, "Plasma polymerization Formation of Plasma-Polymerized Top Layers on Composite
Membranes: Influence on Separation Efficiency", Plasma Processes and Polymers, 6, pp. 110-118 (2009).
- S. Mori, M. Suzuki, "Non-Catalytic Low-Temperature Synthesis of Carbon Nanofibers by Plasma-Enhanced Chemical Vapor Deposition in a CO/Ar/O2
DC Discharge System", Applied Physics Express 2, 015003 (2009).
- Yoon-Keun Chae, S. Mori, M. Suzuki, "Partial Reduction of TiO2 without Form Transformation Using Non-Thermal Plasma",
Thin Solid Films, 517, pp. 4260-4263 (2009).